Monday, October 16, 2006, 02:09 p.m.
+ More SQA... +
music: And Then [Future Disc mix] - Ayumi Hamasaki
Currently our company is looking for:
Two (2) Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Engineer
· At least 2 years of software quality assurance (SQA) testing experience on OLTP or POS systems
· Not more than 40 years old
· Experience in ISO or CMM related practices preferred
· Performed regression testing, functional and integration testing
· Experience in MS Office mandatory
· Hands on experience with payment terminals is a big advantage
· Knowledgeable of C programming in Windows a plus
· Can travel to USA if needed
· Design and execute test plans
· Develop test cases and define test procedures
· Develop and maintain test programs or test scripts
· Document test results
· Perform analysis of test results and assist software developers in resolution of problems
· Work and configure a defect tracking tool
· Manipulate databases or other files in support of test data creation and maintenance
· Design a test infrastructure
· Research and evaluate test tools and strategies
· Comply with standard test guidelines and practices
· Identify testing issues and track them to closure
· Alert software developers to major quality issues
· Recommend improvements on testing practices or software engineering practices
NOTE: Depending if headcount becomes available by the end of their contract, Verifone may opt to convert them to regular status or extend their contract accordingly.
Any interested parties can e-mail their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, October 9, 2006, 01:23 p.m.
+ WTF! He's at it again. Stupid A$$h0l3! +
I got this from Cosplay.ph Kindly pass this around, especially to the cosplay peeps in the Philippines.
Dear Cosplay.ph members and guests,
Please be informed that Mr. Michael Patrick Abundo has reactivated the Filcosplay.com, Filcosplay.net and Filcosplay.org account of his and is directly linked to his own cosplay forum which is not Filcosplay related in any way. This is an attempt by him to once again fool potential members into believing that Filcosplay is an affiliate of his forums.
The old thread can be found here (must be logged in to view): http://z7.invisionfree.com/Filcosplay/inde...?showtopic=2854
This is a blatant example of fraud, as he is using a more popular forum name to promote his own struggling site that is not in any way related to us. As many of you are already aware, this is not the first time that he has attempted to woo cosplyers away from the Filcosplay boards onto his own.
Even if he says that he is free to do so as he wish, we are also free to spread the truth behind the scam.
Filcosplay.com, Filcosplay.net and Filcosplay.org is NOT Filcosplay (http://www.filcosplay.tk; http://fil.cosplay.ph)!
For your own knowledge to spread.
Thank you for your continued support for Filcosplay.
~ FilCosplay Admin Team
I guess he's desperate.
Jewel / Juworu / Noir / Rien / Angst no Miko / Dew. Filipino / Chinese / Spanish. 23. 02231983. Pisces. VeriFone Inc -- SQA Engineer. Cosplayer. Dreamer. Forgetful. Sporty. Writer. Gamer. Stubborn. Guitar Player. Loves Jrock and Yaoi. Moody. Percussion Freaks Addict. Cat Lover
:: tagboard ::
:: friends ::
:: archives ::
:: copyright ::
Current design & layout of this public journal earned the title: blurred silhouette -- lazy ayu. Featuring the
image of Ayumi Hamasaki a jpop artist. Best viewed in IE version 6.0.
All graphics and coding are created by me. Special thanks to
Nissie for hosting my images and k.a.r.a.o.k.e..